Timeless and classic, our ivory white slip dress is designed to be a wardrobe staple. Silk cotton is a gorgeously luxurious fabric, with the natural breathability of cotton and the satin sheen of silk, which only gets softer over time. Darted at the bust and bias cut for the most flattering shape, it skims all the right places and falls just above the knee. It pairs beautifully with our Ivory Silk Cotton Robe.
For brides it works as the perfect luxe under garment to your wedding dress.
- V-shaped neckline and low V back
- Thin, adjustable straps
- Flattering bias cut silk with French seams
- Bias finish neckline, Single layer body
- Bust darts for a tailored shape
- 55% Silk 45% Cotton
- Ethically made in Australia
Model is 170cm tall, bust size 10C and is wearing a size XS
We offer free shipping in Australia and a flat rate of $30 on international orders.
In-stock orders are typically shipped within 48 hours. Pre orders will be shipped within 4-6 weeks of ordering.
For more details on our shipping policies, click here
We want you to love your garments and will happily offer refunds and exchanges that comply with our policy.
For more details on returns and exchanges click here
We create classic, timeless pieces in natural fabrics that last so you can ‘Buy once and Buy well’. We want our pieces to be well loved items in your wardrobe for years to come. If cared for properly good quality silk only gets better with age (just like us). So to ensure the longevity of your garments.
- Professional dry clean or cold hand wash.
- Wash separately with silk detergent.
- Do not bleach, soak or rub.
- Dry flat in shade, cool iron in reverse.