Make an entrance with the Making Waves dress. We worked with Sydney based artisan studio DyeHaus to create this stunning Shibori dye technique. The hero piece of our new Sydney Collection - the soft blues are reminiscent of the sun sparkling on the ocean or clouds drifting across a pale blue sky. Best worn barefoot on your favourite beach gazing out over the water. Limited edition while stocks last or available to pre order.
- V-shaped neckline and low V back
- Thin, adjustable straps
- Flattering bias cut silk with French seams
- Bust lined, body unlined
- Bust darts for a tailored shape
- 100% silk satin
- Australian made & designed
- Hand Dyed in Sydney by DyeHaus
* Please note that each dress one of a kind. The piece you receive will be a variation from the online photo. Due to the process of textile dyeing, you may see small flecks of composite colours resulting from the dye bath. For example, Indigo can produce small flecks of pink. We believe the prismic nature of our dyes is what makes our products unique and beautiful. We will not offer a refund or exchange for this item for any inconsistency arising from the hand dyeing process.
We offer free shipping in Australia and a flat rate of $30 on international orders.
In-stock orders are typically shipped within 48 hours. Pre orders will be shipped within 4-6 weeks of ordering.
For more details on our shipping policies, click here
We want you to love your garments and will happily offer refunds and exchanges that comply with our policy.
For more details on returns and exchanges click here
We create classic, timeless pieces in natural fabrics that last so you can ‘Buy once and Buy well’. We want our pieces to be well loved items in your wardrobe for years to come. If cared for properly good quality silk only gets better with age (just like us). So to ensure the longevity of your garments.
- Professional dry clean or cold hand wash.
- Wash separately with silk detergent.
- Do not bleach, soak or rub.
- Dry flat in shade, cool iron in reverse.